The UMLSCC is a contest for MLS teams in which the Champion must defend the title every game. This is a fun-fan friendly way to raise interest in MLS games. The UMLSCC started when the San Jose Clash defeated DC United 1-0 in the first ever MLS game 1996. Since then the title has changed 155 times in 412 games. The current UMLSCC are Los Angeles. This is LA's 14th title.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Colorado grab title from Revs

Over 39000 saw the Rapids edge the Revolution on the 4th of July. The hero for the Rapids was Nicolas Hernandez who scored twice and assisted on the first half injury time goal.

Due to a hard drive crash I don't have which title this is for the Revolution, though I think it is the 8th one. In fact, due to the file being on my work pc, I won't have it fixed until after the Colorado vs Kansas City match up this weekend.

Congrats to Colorado as they outlasted Dempsey and Twellman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home